Friday, January 11, 2008

CONTEMPORARY IMPRESSIONIST STILL LIFE, DAILY PAINTING



“A CORDIAL MOMENT”
6x6 inch Original Oil Painting
Got a taste for this painting? Set your own price and email me with your best offer. tombrownart@gmail.com

If your New Year’s Resolution is to learn Oil Painting or Plein Air painting, my newest CDs are just what you need. They’re like art books on your computer, where I share all my inside secrets, tips and techniques that you can use right away.

“OIL PAINTING MADE EASY” is for absolute beginners, and will get anyone started in the right direction. “PLEIN AIR PAINTING MADE EASY” covers my approach to outdoor painting in a variety of situations. Each is $30 including shipping. Email me to order tombrownart@gmail.com

Today’s thought to smile about:
Using the shuffleplay setting

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home