Saturday, January 05, 2008

FARM HOUSE, IMPRESSIONIST PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE


“OVERGROWN”
6x8 inch original oil painting
SOLD


This aging farmhouse shows years of decay and neglect since it was abandoned. Weeds and vines have overtaken it and the building is beginning to crumble. When I come upon scenes like this I can only imagine the stories that are contained within the walls of this ancient relic that was once a home.

Hope you like this one. Set your own price if you would like to own this piece. Email me with any offer. tombrownart@gmail.com I take PayPal and personal checks. I ship to US only.

My new TV show begins filming next week, where I will show how to paint on location. Watch for details. Also check out my newest CD Art Instruction e-Books. Details are on my website. By the way, my entire website has been renovated with a fresh new look. I hope you will take a moment to visit: http://www.tombrownstudio.com/

Today’s thought to smile about:
Soap Box Derby races

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Naples said...

Tom,
I raced Sox Box for 6 years. I went to the World Championships in Akron, OH 3 times. It was some of the best fun I had in my later childhood.

1:46 PM  
Blogger . said...

Love this farm house- Is it in Ca?

Lovely brush work as always. You seemed to capture a bit of the old glory days in this home.

Stella V.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home